There are a number of options for touring in the SW England;
- For groups of 4 or less we recommend staying close to our base in Winchester and doing day rides that can either be guided or self-guided
- For guided tours the cost of the guide is £100 per day
- For self-guided tours CTUK can supply bikes, helmets, water bottles and a day bag at a cost of £25 per bike per day or £100 per week
- For groups of 5 or more CTUK can support longer tours touring into Wiltshire, Devon and Cornwall
- CTUK will supply a support vehicle and guide at a cost of £240 per day (or £40 per day per person for a group of 6)
- CTUK can also book accommodation and map out a route that ties together the chosen hotels and inns
Our base in Winchester has access to hundreds of miles of low traffic country lanes through Hampshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Devon and Cornwall. If you are staying locally, a trip to the Isle of Wight makes a memorable day out, where the stunning coastline and rolling countryside offer superb cycling.