Thank you for registering for the Brightside Run/Cycle/Duathlon on Sunday 2nd October.
We can’t wait to host you and get you out of the studio to show off your skills!
PLEASE READ THE BELOW FOR ALL THE EVENT INFORMATION
We have included all of the maps below. The first map is our events page where you can see all three cycle routes and the running route on one map. Below that is the individual cycling and run routes. You can hover over each profile and check out where the elevation areas are on the routes.
On each map you can see a link in black writing on top of the grey that says ‘View full route’.
- Click on that link to be taken to the exact route page.
- When you arrive at that page on the top right it says ‘export’ in big orange letters. Click on that and it gives you a range of ways to export the file.
- We recommend TCX as it gives you turn by turn instructions, where as the gpx won’t alert you at the turning points.
- If you are exporting to a Garmin device, at the bottom of the export area there are instructions for all Garmin devices.
- If you are doing more than 1 route, make sure you go to each route and download each individual file. There are 3 cycling routes and 1 run route all together. A 23 mile, a 25 mile and a 29 mile route for cycling and a 10km route for running.
- We have 8 Garmins left when I write this so if you want a Garmin with the routes uploaded, make sure you contact me as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to see all of the routes on a map then please click here or have a land it will take you to the events page we have created.
- The cycling routes are not signed, but the running route is.
- Arrival & Parking: Itchen Abbas village hall, Station Hill, Itchen Abbas, Winchester, Hampshire SO211BQ United Kingdom
- Doors will open at 8:45am and we will have Tea and Coffee ready for you.
- Registration will open at 9am for CYCLING and 10am for the RUNNING and you can head off anytime after you register.
- It would be nice if people could mix and match and go out as groups on the bike and runs so that we have a bit of team Brightside Bonding!
- There won’t be any queues so you don’t have to turn up extremely early like at the Wiggle Sportives. This is very much a relaxed event, so don’t pressurise yourself to be at the venue for bang on 8:45am!
- If you want to bring friends and family along to support/come for the BBQ you can purchase extra BBQ tickets when you register. You should have created an account when you register and you can go back in to that account to purchase extras or you can pay on the day. £5
- Make sure you bring all the correct clothing and a change of clothes. There are toilet facilities on site but not any showering facilities so a towel to mop down is fine.
If you have any queries, then please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t wait to have you all and we will see you on Sunday.
Feel free to use the maps below!
Brightside Event Page with all of the routes. Green, Blue and Yellow are cycling, Red is running.
The 10km run route
The 23 mile Cycle Ride
The 25 mile cycle ride
The 29 Mile Cycle Ride