Over the years CTUK has worked with a number of companies and charities developing novel ways for employees to interact outside of the office and generate donations for their preferred charity at the same time.
CTUK has had pleasure in working with companies such as Carluccios, the Exclusive Hotel Group, the Red Carnation Hotel group, the Saints Football Club, the Thistle Hotel group, Aveda, RBS and most recently the Master Innholders of London.
Charities we have worked closely with have included Macmillan Cancer Support, Lite@Nite, Springboard and more recently Naomi House.
Some events to look forward to in 2016 are;
Saints Foundation Ride
Weekend of May 14th/15th
This year the Saints are riding from Crystal Palace to Southampton for the final match of the season at St Mary's. They will also be doing some track cycling at the Herne Hill Velodrome to raise funds for the Saints Foundation.
Sunday July 17th
The Winchester PPP is now in its 12th year. Come out and help Macmillan Cancer Support at the same time as having a great time with family and friends.
Naomi House Family Cycle
Saturday October 8th
This event is designed for families to enjoy a day's cycling on quiet country lanes, with routes of 2.5 miles and 11.5 miles.
After the ride we will have a bbq and other activities to enjoy.
We will keep you posted.
If you want an event organised then CTUK can offer the following services;
- Route Mapping on mostly low traffic country roads
- Finding suitable accommodation along the route
- Bag Transfer with bikes to the start and finish locations
- Ride support including support vehicles, medical, bike maintenance, food and drinks
- Rental of high quality sports hybrid bikes
- To create a positive atmosphere during the ride and assist in all aspects to ensure the day is completed safely
If you want to create an event for your staff then please do get in touch. I am sure we can help.